We respect your concerns about privacy and this policy is intended to ensure your information is handled in a safe and responsible manner. In the chapters below, we will explain how our organization Creative Bay Oy (the “Company”) uses the personal data we collect from you when you visit or make a purchase from www.bayhelsinki.com (the “Site”).
Creative Bay Oy (2843231-5)
Kanavaranta 3-7 C
Information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
Use of data
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
We use the Device Information to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
For these processes to work, we provide a limited amount of your information to the following third-party services. You should consult these third parties’ privacy notices for further information on their use of your personal data.
Mindbody – To manage online scheduling and studio services.
Intercom – To build better customer relationships through conversational, messenger-based experiences.
Retention of data
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please either unsubscribe through the emails we’ve sent you or adjust your profile settings through our Mindbody booking system.
You can also opt out of targeted advertising by:
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Instagram – https://instagram.com/accounts/privacy_and_security
- Google – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
Your data protection rights
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email email@example.com.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Links to other websites
Last updated on April 13, 2021